CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 3, 2012

Reader Be Warned

Okay, so I added a few new blogs... and now I've deleted some.  I hope I didn't make too many of you sad - those kindly people who stopped by here (even though I hardly post anything) in order access someone else's blog (who posts daily)... Here's what I'm going to try in order to make up for it: I will try to post WEEKLY!  Yes, you read that correctly.  Blogging is now possible from my phone so I reeeeeally am out of excuses.  And I'm finding that fewer and fewer recipes out there sound new and interesting - I'm pretty good at cooking new things.  So brace yourselves for the occasional recipe and accompanying poor photos to document my culinary escapades.  :)  Or just more goofy photos of Maddie and me.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

typical Thornton Christmas

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!